Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm stumped...

Ladies and gents (mostly ladies), lend me your ears! Or your brains rather. I'm in the process of setting up a shop on www.etsy.com, but in order to do so, I need a name for my shop! It can always be changed at a later date, and some work will have to go into all of this before it's ready to go, but I think a good name is a good first step. 

So, opinions? Suggestions? 

I'm also going to have to get my ass in gear with regard to making enough stuff so that I can start the shop off with a decent amount of stock. This is all rather exciting though! 

Some sketches I was making during the summer...


I was out shopping during my lunch break today, looking for nice card to use for labeling Christmas presents. Stationery and crafts shops always get me a little bit excited though, so as well as buying shiny card and bows, I ended up purchasing a wee crafts set, which will surely help me on my quest to make lots of awesome things for awesome people!

I'm not usually that girlie about stuff like this, but PINK ROUND END PLIERS AND TWEEZERS? Love! Plus that is quite possibly the cutest little hammer I've ever seen.


I'm keeping it brief tonight guys, but pipe up if you've any suggestions, and stay tuned for further developments!

40 more sleeps til Christmas FYI! Bam.


No comments:

Post a Comment